Minimalist single compartment waterproof DryPack.
A waterproof Assault Pack that is carried when conducting Maritime Special Operations tasks to specifically include Visit-Board-Search-Seizure (VBSS) tasks. The main internal compartment is configured for the insertion of after-market modular pouches.
- c.25l Capacity allows the pack to be employed as an Assault Pack
- TIZIP closure (with T-handle retention loop) provides access to main compartment
- Oral inflation valve allows for neutral buoyancy underwater or positive buoyancy on the surface
- Dual density shoulder straps distributes weight over broad surface for sustainable long term carry
- Sternum strap allows the pack to sit upright and close to the end–users back
- Stowable/removable hip belt allows for equal weight distribution between the shoulders and the hips
- Main compartment internal zip pocket stores mission essential personal items
- Internal velcro loop panel allows for versatile pouch configurations
- Embedded face PALS panel allows for the external mounting of standard MOLLE pouches
- URETEK 725d HT Cordura® Plain Weave
- TIZIP MasterSeal 10 Waterproof Zip – 500mbar Zipper
- Surface clean only.