Men's / Naga Hoody
- Polartec® Power Stretch® nylon jersey
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface®
The Naga Hoody is a slim fitting, casually styled thermal layer. Hybrid construction maximizes the benefits of similar textiles by mapping their performance properties to appropriate areas of a garment. The Naga Hoody applies the more durable fleece comfort of Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology to the sleeves and hood, areas of increased exposure and wear and treats the body of the hoody with lighter weight, more breathable Polartec® Power Stretch®. This combination of similar fabrics provides thermal comfort that regulates temperature and can withstand prolonged use. The slim fitting hood fits under headgear, or sits cleanly on the back of the neck. Seamless torso construction reduces friction points.
- Slim DropHood™ sits cleanly on neck; separate collar protects neck
- 1/4 zip for ventilation works with protective equipment
- Strategically placed seams on torso construction reduce friction points
- Accessible chest pocket with angled zipper works with protective equipment
- Thumbholes hold sleeve in position
- Hard wearing bound cuff edges
Downloadable Fact Sheet
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Strategically placed seams reduce friction points under body armour
- Comfortable under body armour, chest rig or pack
- Long torso to tuck into pants
- Gusseted underarms
- Hood fits under helmet
- Trim-fitting DropHood™
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- 1/4 collar zip for improved venting fits under plates and armour
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Chest pocket with zip
- Polartec® Power Stretch®
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.