Men's / Bravo Jacket
The heaviest weight softshell in the LEAF line, the Bravo Jacket provides the warmth and weather protection required while on patrol.
- Fortius 3.0™
The heaviest weight softshell in the LEAF line, the Bravo Jacket provides the warmth and weather protection required while on patrol. Best suited to cool or cold temperatures, the air permeable fabric releases heat to maintain a comfortable body temperature. Stretch content means the jacket is not restrictive. Bomber length and athletic cut keep it simple; clean arm panel allows for custom embroidery.
- Articulation in the shoulders and elbows keeps hem stationary during full arm and overhead motions and provides room for layers underneath to move freely
- Bomber length works with harness
- Stretch woven fabric has mobility, adds warmth and is highly durable
- Two large hand pockets
- Die cut Velcro® cuff tabs
Downloadable Fact Sheet
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Bomber length allows access to harness and belt kit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Molded zipper garages
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Fortius 3.0™—65% polyester, 21% nylon, 14% spandex, 414 g/m². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch nylon/spandex fabric, laminated to a mid-loft, heavy-weight stretch fleece.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.