To apply for the LEAF Purchase Program, please fill out the online LEAF Application Form
Who is eligible for LEAF?
- All active duty service personnel and units
- All active duty law enforcement officers and agencies
- Select other government personnel and agencies
- Security personnel and companies on government contracts
Who is not eligible for LEAF?
At this time, the following organizations are not eligible to purchase LEAF products.
- First Responders
- Civilian Search & Rescue
Alternatively, to learn whether you or your organisation qualifies for the Arc'teryx Pro Purchase Program, please contact an Arc'teryx Pro Purchase representative via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Arc'teryx will make every effort to respond to your email within 2 weeks.
LEAF Program Policies & Guidelines
Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the policies and guidelines for our LEAF Program. Remember that members of our LEAF Program are accepted as professionals, and are expected to act accordingly at all times.
- Purchases are for active duty use only. Purchasing for recreational use is prohibited.
- All purchases are final sale and may not be returned for refund, credit, or exchange.
- Your Arc’teryx LEAF pricing is confidential. Please do not discuss your discount and pricing with anyone.
- Please respect our relationship with your local Dealers. Do not use them as a place to try on products – unless you intend to purchase from them.
- For sizing or product information, please go to the LEAF website, online store, or contact us at email@example.com.
- Abuse of any of these policies may result in your or your units, removal from the Arc’teryx LEAF Program.
Thank you for your cooperation.